Friday, April 27, 2012

The Food Truck Review (Prezi, Flash Required)

I swear that this has been done for nearly two weeks.  Being the computer illiterate blogger that I am, I finally figured out what I was doing wrong in sharing this link--user error.

For those who don't know, I recently undertook the task of eating at a few Indianapolis Food Trucks, and comparing them in four categories: Taste, Price, Selection, and Speed of Service.  It's not a comprehensive review, just little fact nuggets, and a comparison of the four trucks that were nice enough to let me review them.  Again, I'm not saying any of these trucks is better than the other, it's just my opinion in direct comparison to one another.  Here is the link to the Prezi that I created for my English project, check it out, and let me know what you thing.

Thanks again to @SeoulGrillIndy, @circlecityspuds, @TheNYslice, & @FloribbeanFlair for being awesome enough to give me some info and answer my questions.  Each truck was great, and this was truly an amazing experience interacting with all of you.

Thanks to all involved.  Comments, questions, ideas?  Just let me know.

Eat on,

--J

No comments:

Post a Comment