Monday, May 13, 2013

Hoosier Fat Daddy? Tell Me Now!



On Saturday, I had the wonderful opportunity to attend the annual May Day Concert, presented by radio station WRZX 103.3 FM (X103).  To those of you who don't know, it is an outdoor event hosting five or six bands at the Klipsch Music Center.  It's pretty hard to find a better time, due to the fact that there's music, beer, and FOOD TRUCKS!
Hoosier Fat Daddy Bus Cafe was the truck that instantly caught my eye. Literally, the bus was quite a sight to see!  As you can see from the picture below, it has a 50's style type of advertisement of a very attractive female.  I promise you that that wasn't the only thing that caught my eye...the sight of the gigantic Southern-Style Tenderloin did it for me. 

I had the pleasure of speaking to Hoosier Fat Daddy's new owner Immanue Izey, and asked him about the tenderloin.  I was told that the seasoning was "Grandma's secret recipe."  I replied kindly with understanding, and said, "Tell me no more."  I can only explain to the readers that it was some soulful seasoning that made my mouth water for more. Tasting this tenderloin will go down in history with wonderful moments of my life...and that is no exaggeration.  Simply put, you need to try this!  Other items included on the menu were Turkey Burgers lightly seasoned with pepper, Tater Tot Casserole, Bacon Tots, Rib Tips and more. 

So if you're on the lookout for some delicious, old fashioned, soulful tasting food, keep your eyes peeled for the Hoosier Fat Daddy Bus Cafe. 

To locate them, check them out on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/HoosierFatDaddyBusCafe, or look them up at www.hoosierfatdaddybuscafe.com.  Sound off & leave us a quick comment if you've ever had the pleasure of eating at the Hoosier Fat Daddy Bus Cafe, tell us about your experience and what you ate, we'd love to hear about it.
They will likely attend many concerts during the Summer Concert Series at the Klipsch Music Center.  So if you're there and have a short break from rocking out, visit them and prepare to Eat On!

Trick









No comments:

Post a Comment